YIPPEE!.............. #HAPPY NEW MONTH✌️✌️✌️

Christ Embassy Live Service

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Ibrahim Suleiman celebrates wife Linda Ejiofor with beautiful words to mark second wedding anniversary

 Ibrahim Suleiman celebrates wife Linda Ejiofor with beautiful words to mark second wedding anniversary

Actor, Ibrahim Suleiman and wife Linda Ejiofor are celebrating their second wedding anniversary.

 

Taking to Instagram to mark the occasion, Ibrahim shared a cheesy video of him and Linda and expressed his love for her.

 

He wrote: 

 

I blinked, and it's been two years already. crazy part is, I'm still super excited to wake up next to you, and to run home to you every evening. 
thank you for being my Sunshine, and thank you for giving me my Sonshine!
I love you, Sweetcheeks. but most importantly, I really REALLY like you.
May His light never leave your heart. God bless you for me. 
kisses! 

 

Ibrahim Suleiman celebrates wife Linda Ejiofor with beautiful words to mark second wedding anniversary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Rhapsody online prayer

Site Search